Tuesday, 13 December 2016

November Instagram Diary & Roundup

Well...  It's been a while hasn't it?!  Nearly been a month since I last published a post on here!  But we are here now for a very late Instagram Diary and there might even be another post going live today depending on how things pan out!!!

Life
So for the first time ever, I won't be complaining about university!!!  Ah that's mental, still so weird that I'm going to be graduating!  Very excited for that, a little nervous but mostly excited!
We had our exhibition and it was such an awesome evening!  I wrote a post on that which you can check out here!  I've been cleaning up the mess final assignments caused to my bedroom (still isn't pretty!) and I have no clue what I'm going to do with all of my assignments that I've done throughout the years.  Some I am very proud of and have no intention of throwing them out and I've got them scattered throughout my room currently, as the spot I started putting them got full so they had to go somewhere else!

We had our end of year concert for my music program and it was probably my favourite one I've ever participated in!  We opened the concert and then got to hang around backstage/side-stage for a bit until we had to go back on and help the intermediate kids.  My favourite part of the whole night happened right at the end with the little kids!  I got to perform in one of their pieces as a teacher from outer space!  You might remember me talking about this at the start of the year!  I was so excited to be doing it again and yeah was quite nervous about performing in an actual theatre but once we were in our costumes it was incredible!

My costume didn't go exactly as planned...  I had a gold dress, great.  Then had a dashing purple/pink wig in a bob cut and then a brown wig with a fringe which was meant to cover up the crazy coloured wig...  Sounded like a plan my wig idea, didn't work out so well.. When I went to remove the brown wig (was part of the act) the purple wink went with it as well and I was standing there with my normal hair and pink lipstick all over my face standing there going "well yes we come in pieces..." made everyone laugh so I think it wasn't all that much of a fail!

And then the most exciting thing, the next day I flew off to Adelaide.  Bright and early in the morning, I didn't think through how early I'd have to wake up for a morning flight but it was all worth it because I got to spend 2 weeks with my best friend Alannah!!!  Post/s about that coming sooooon!!

Instagram

~ Pretty details ~ Sunday long weekend ~ Baking and not eating everything! ~

~ On Wednesdays we pick flowers ~ Graduating exhibition ~ Daily standard ~

~ New mama and her lil chick ~ Prettiest homes in Ross ~ Looking forward to warmer weather ~

~ An incredibly happy Emma ~ Reunited and unintentionally matching with my bestie ~ Pretty views and annoying flies ~

I am so excited to share with you what I got up to while I was in Adelaide!!  If you're following me on Instagram or Snapchat you would have seen a little bit of what happened while I was there but yeah very excited for my little holiday posts from Adelaide!

emmadaisy

  
I'm not quite sure whether I'll be doing this type of post next year...  It's a great way to have a summary of my month both for my life, instagram and blog but yeah not sure whether I will continue it through to 2017!  Please let me know in the comments what you think, would really love your thoughts on this!!
 
Until next time, keep smiling :)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

2 comments:

  1. Please keep this series going! I love catching up with your month and seeing what you got up to - I'm very nosy! Haha. Still so pleased for you finishing uni, you've done so well! It must feel very strange now, though! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might change the name of it or just change the structure of the post slightly, switch things up a little bit hahah I have my graduation ceremony in a couple of days and I am really looking forward to that!! You're right, it does feel quite strange, especially with not enrolling for another year!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx