Tuesday, 20 December 2016

People You Should Watch At Christmas Time! *And All The Time*

YouTube becomes very festive at this time of the year!  Very festive indeed!!

With so many content creators doing Vlogmas and main channel videos being all things Christmas related, if you weren't already in the Christmas spirit you just need to watch a handful of video and you'll be wanting to wrap yourself up in tinsel and wrapping paper!!!

I was away for the start of December and when I got back I had quite a few videos waiting to be watched in my watch later folder on YouTube..  And when I saw quite a few I mean hundreds.  209 videos to be exact.  I am still making my way through them all but more keep appearing and I feel like it's a never ending feed of videos!!  Which on one hand is great because who doesn't love festive videos but on the other hand there isn't enough time!

I usually watch some while I'm having breakfast or lunch at home, when I'm doing chores, when I'm meant to be doing chores and that but I'm procrastinating, and I'll sometimes have one playing on my phone while I'm doing something on my laptop!  And now while I am loving all the ones I'm watching there are a few which I've gone through first and just really love!  So I thought I'd share with you some of the people who I am watching and loving this festive season!

Zoella.  And this can't come as a surprise to see Zoe here!  She is producing so much content and I am loving it all!!  I just got up to date with her 24 Days of Zoella videos and it definitely made folding washing and doing the dishes go so much faster!  Zoe, I think is just the definition of Christmas.  SO VERY FESTIVE!  And the Christmas jumpers.  I would one day love to have a Christmas somewhere where I am able to wear a Christmas jumper because I feel like we're missing out in Australia!!


Niomi Smart.  Another one of my favourite Youtubers!  Starting vlogmas off in Paris??!!  I remember seeing this and thinking man oh man this is going to be incredible!  What I love about Niomi is there a mixture between homey, casual days and then days where she is away in Paris or at a Christmas party, there is just a nice mix!  Also I have major envy of her flat and it's making me want to buy so many things even though I'm still living with my family!!

MsRosieBea.  I have a whole new appreciation for Rosie after seeing her videos this month.  I don't know what it is, whether it's her being at university and we're seeing this or the textiles bits I've seen in her videos but I tend to click on her videos straight away instead of putting them to watch later!  I love Rosie vlogging because her personality really shows through and not going to lie, I loved seeing it when she did some weaving because I really enjoyed that when I did a textiles unit at university!

Jamie and Nikki.  Now last but not least, I love this little family from Melbourne!  I would watch these guys while I was having breaks from study and assignments and I so wish I could meet them!  They upload every Wednesday and Sunday and if you aren't subscribed, you definitely should!  One thing I really love about these guys is how they capture wherever they go, you really get a sense of the place after watching their videos!


Now there are so many others that I'm watching and I'm sure we'd all be subscribed to many of the same content creators!  Let me know down in the comments who you are watching over the festive season, you many have someone new for me to check out!

Until next time, keep smiling and don't get your tinsel in a tangle ;)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx