Wednesday, 21 December 2016

When Christmas Baking Doesn't Go Your Way!!

Today I woke up with a plan.  I had actually had this plan in my mind for a few days now and woke up thinking today is the day.

And then life happened.

I pressed snooze on my alarm twice and then scrolled for a while before I thought I should probably get up!  I wasn't feeling the best either so that didn't help with my mood either!! :/


And so a few hours later than expected I started to make some really simple and easy Christmas Cookies.  And you were meant to see those cookies instead of this post but you'll just have to come back tomorrow to see them!

Level of difficulty was "capable cook" and I was thinking hmmmm challenge accepted for me to mess this up!  Long story short (longer version will be up tomorrow) the cookies are edible hahaha it was a mixed batch but I did find it relaxing to be baking so all in all I enjoyed the process!

I really wanted to think of another interesting and more engaging post to publish today instead of the baking one I had anticipated but everything I was thinking of required quite a bit of time.  But I guess on the flip side I now have more content that I'll be able to write about which you will hopefully enjoy!

If you like some simple Christmas cookies with a bit of a pinterest-fail type aspect to them then I think you're going to enjoy tomorrows post!

Until next time, keep smiling and don't get your tinsel in a tangle ;)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's post, I'm currently looking for new Christmas cookie recipes so I think this one will be great! :) Also, I hope you'll be feeling better soon x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The recipe is actually really good! Just a bad oven and a bad day in the kitchen for me hahahah and thank you :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx