Monday, 30 January 2017

Adelaide 2016 - A Visual Diary

Last year, I went to Adelaide for the first time.  I also flew on a plane by myself for the first time as well so there is another first.  But more importantly, I would be seeing my best friend Alannah, and also Matt, who I hadn't seen in nearly two years.  It was a well (well) overdue catch up, believe me!

I took hundreds and hundreds of photos in the two weeks while I was there and it was quite daunting having to sort through them all and decide which ones to pop into this visual diary!  Adelaide is such a stunning place and I've fallen more in love with beaches and being by the water, it's just so relaxing!  I've picked my favourites and hope you don't mind a bit of photo overload! 

Enjoy!


Up in the air with an incredible book!  Read nearly half of it while flying to Adelaide!!




The gorgeous Hahndorf!  Such a cute place and unintentionally matching with Alannah!




Incredible views from Mt Lofty!




Morning looking around Bowerbird and the one of many beaches and beach visits!




Road trip to Sellicks Beach!


The first day of summer called for waking up to see the sun rise!  And then a visit to the beach to watch the sun set! 




My fave pal Alannah!!




Seacliff Beach featuring Matt and Alannah!




And then a trip to Victor Harbor and then Granite Island Recreation Park.




What's that?  More gorgeous sunsets?  You got it!


Evening time in Henley!  Cocolat time and Henley Square, such a lively place as the sun goes down!


Last day and the last beach visit :(




Back to my Island Home...


Adelaide and really South Australia is such a beautiful place!  I've been to Melbourne a few times and Sydney before but I felt more comfortable in Adelaide.  Having grown up in Launceston, Adelaide felt like a busier version of home and I didn't want to leave!!

To Matt and Alannah...  Thank you for letting me sleep on your couch/beds!  And look after me!  I had the best time and want to come back!!!  And sorry for getting a blister on my second day and acting like it was the worst thing ever known to man ;)

Has anyone been to Adelaide or is from Adelaide?  Let me know because I'm coming back hopefully sooner rather than later!!  Also, I was thinking of doing a chatty post on my time in Adelaide, so would include funny stories, snapchat moments and just more Adelaide adventures!  Let me know if you want to see that!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx