Sunday, 1 January 2017

December Instagram Diary & Roundup

I really can't believe that this is my last Instagram Diary & Roundup for the year of 2016.  And true to form it's being posted in the month after and in the New Year no less!

I just had such a wild New Years Eve so ya know....  

Jokes, I had the quietest night ever and stayed up til 2am watching videos and just generally thinking about everything hahahah

Life
December has been full of fun, happiness, love, travel, achievements - it had it all!

I was able to spend two weeks up in Adelaide with my best friend Alannah and it was just incredible!  I'd never been there before and I hadn't seen Alannah (or Matt!) in nearly two years!  TWO YEARS!!  It was a long (long) overdue catch-up and it just went by so quickly and I want to go back to them!  I am getting everything ready for two maybe three posts on my time in Adelaide and hopefully they will be up soon!

I graduated!  I actually graduated from university!!!  I have a post on this already which you can check out here!  I always go back and look through photos of this day and still am so proud!  I ordered photos of me shaking hands while up on stage and I'm probably going to get one of them as well as my certificate framed!  I've watched the live stream video of me graduating a few times again as well hahah still so surreal!

Christmas happened!  I had a lovely day with my family and fell in love with our Christmas Tree!  I'm going to be putting up the copper lights in my room which I am very much looking forward too!  I've planned where I'd like them to hang so I hope it all works out!

And then we had then end of the year!  I felt like December really flew by.  And I've probably said this before but in this care is really flew by.  There was just so much happening in December and the summer days have just whizzed through and now it's 2017 and the weather has been grey and pretty bleak!

It has been an incredible month tho, one of my favourites this year :)

Instagram
Not going to lie, this part of the post always frazzles me!  I want to share the photos I've posted and I put them together like I usually do in Photoshop and then when I go to pop the photo into the post it's apparently too big and I'm sitting here going, it's the same size as the previous month!  This happened to me for Novembers diary and I stayed up past 1am and I was getting so frustrated!  I thought I was past the late nights on my laptop and there I was trying to get my Instagram Diary working! 


~ First sunrise of summer ~ First sunset of summer ~ Beach lovin with my faves ~
~ Calm (before the storm) ~ My island home ~ Nicest day ~ 
~ Graduation Day!! ~ Beach memories ~ Christmas baking ~
~ Christmas Cookies for the fam ~ Christmas Eve festiveness ~ Not a white Christmas ~
~ Miss this beautiful place ~

emmadaisy
Easily the most productive month for me this year hahahaha I think next year I may do blogmas and really commit to it or try and do a different month of blogging every day.  I think it would be a nice challenge for me to stick too and just something different!  You never know what 2017 will hold! 


 I hope you enjoyed December on emmadaisy!  Was a very fun month for me!!

So that is 2016.  I am in the process of doing a 2016 post, like a year in review type one..  Probably be very similar to this post but maybe not...?  I don't know hahah kind of like a highlights of the year post!  The good, bad and everything in between that made 2016 what it was!


Until next time, keep smiling :)   Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x 

8 comments:

  1. Happy new year! It sounds like you ended the month on a high so that's good! :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a Happy New Year to you as well Aimee!! Hope you have an amazing one with your loved ones :) Yes it most certainly did hahah hope you have an amazing 2017!! Em xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Emma! I'm glad to hear that your December was quite productive and very exciting. I can't wait to read your next post about your highlights. Also, best of luck for 2017!!! xx

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a (late) Happy New Year to you as well Leta!! Hope you have an amazing one!! It's taking longer than I expected if I'm honest! Hope you have an amazing 2017!! Em xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. 💚💚 lots of love!! Can't wait to come back hahaha Em xx

      Delete
  4. Love the idea of an Instagram roundup post! I've recently been putting a lot more effort into my Instagram (trying to post daily and find nice colourful bits & bobs to photograph!) so I might write a post like this myself - giving full credit to you of course! Thanks for sharing!

    Abbey 🌻 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a cool little post to look back on each month and see what you got up too! Ah I'm the same except I'm hopeless as posting daily and keeping everything up hahaha might be a goal for 2017!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx