Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Some Honest Sentences

I genuinely don't know what the title of this post is going to be.

I also genuinely don't know how this post is going to pan out so this is going to be very interesting.


I am stuck in a rut at the moment, can't think of any other way of putting it.

You always hear of writers block and a while ago I was thinking maybe I have writers block.  So what did I do?  Went and read blog posts on how to work your way through and out of it and I feel like I'm still in square one.  And I don't think I have writers block now.  I have a lot of things I'd love to write about but I've been struggling to put words together.

It sounds like such a weird reason.  I've got the words but they won't come together.

And so from this, I then just down-heartened and don't go anywhere near my blog for days.  I'd received emails saying comments had come in and I normally reply to all my comments pretty swiftly and but I took so long to reply and when I got around to it I just felt so bad about it all.

I didn't touch my laptop for a good while and when I picked it up today not going to lie, I was amazed it still turned on!  I replied to the comments, had a look through my blogging feed and was surprised to see people were still reading my blog while I wasn't here.  And that was something which was really nice to see.

I feel like I've had a shift somewhere and I don't know where that shift has occurred exactly.

Again, something that sounds weird.

Wow life can be interesting sometimes.

I know this is a tiny problem compared to what others in the world are facing, but I just want to be honest.  I still love blogging, it's something I'm so glad I found.  And I can't wait to find a place within the blogging world and my corner of the internet where I'm happy with. 

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx