Saturday, 4 March 2017

February Top Five

I think time goes so much more quickly when you're older.  I'm 23 and I'm talking about being old hahahah  but seriously, it's March already....

And while I would love to ramble on about how time goes by so quickly, I think rambling about what is in my February Top Five is a much better idea!!


Inthefrow - This gal is already one of my absolute favourite people on the internet.  One of those people who I look up to in the blogging world, she was a person I was always reading when I was thinking of starting up a blog!  While I highly doubt I'll ever be able to afford a lot of the products she talks about, I love hearing about them all and it's always nice to have a little wishlist of some truly gorgeous products!  Two things that I have absolutely adored about Inthefrow recently have been a blog post and also a YouTube video.  Firstly the blog post which resonated with me so much - Why Unfollowing Will Be the Best Thing You Do for Your Happiness - seriously if you haven't given this one a read you need to get over there now!!  I've been penning a response post to this as it's something which I could really relate with!  It's crazy how much of a positive impact unfollowing people can have on your life!  And then the video which I'm pretty sure I told everyone I know about - LIPSTICK LOOKBOOK: Swatch 23 Lipsticks in 3 minutes with me! - my goodness talk about the most fun and captivating way to show lipstick swatches!!!  Did I want to get my hands on a lot of the lipsticks after watching that video...?  YES!!  I have a lot of love for Victoria, her blog and videos are a place full of beautiful positive energy and I also really wish I could go on a shopping trip with her one day!!



Katy Perry, Chained To The Rhythm - I can't express how much I've missed her voice.  And what a TUNE this is!!!  I tweeted something along the lines of this being my February tune and boy was this true!  Always such a good boppy track!  I only watched the music video to this the other days and although I'd heard the lyrics before, I really listened to them.  Weird sounding I know but this song has such a deeper underlying meaning to it.  So comfortable, we live in a bubble, a bubble - this one.  Struck a chord with me and I've got a post coming up sometime with all of my thoughts that came after I really listened to Chained To The Rhythm!

Anything to do with dogs on Instagram! -If you go over to my Instagram < @emmadaisy___ > oh that shameless self promo hahaha and check out who I've followed recently, you'll see that there are a few puppy dog accounts.  I don't have a dog myself, my family has some chickens and a rooster and we have quite a few native hens running around the place and the odd lil wallaby but no family dog.  :( so what's the next best thing?  Following cute lil pups on instagram!!!  I love @stacey_and_una , @emma_the_westie and @bustersbackyard - SO CUTE!!!

Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation - Look at me go!  New Year New Me - Emma is buying actual foundation!  Someone call the press!  As you would know I'm not one to wear a heap of makeup, I like to stick with my facially naked look most of the time, however have wanted to try this foundation since it first came out!  I already use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and it's my favourite for covering blemishes and I have been loving this foundation!  I apply it with a (non-legit) beauty blender and while I have no clue what I'm really doing and need to get my act into gear and buy some brushes, it still looks great when I'm done!  I like that I can have a light coverage with this foundation but also build it up if I need, just a perfect foundation for me!!


Design Home - I've had this app for a while now but in February I have really come to love it even more!  My musical friend Jasmine was the one who told me about this app, it came up in her Facebook feed and she sent me a screenshot thinking I'd be interested.  Well I was and I am obsessed.  Essentially you are given a brief of a room you have to furnish and you go and furnish it!  It costs keys to enter the tasks and you have items which have to be included in the room and then optional items.  Once you submit the design you get "money" for completing the task and if I'm honest it can get quite addictive haha!  I love anything design related and this makes me produce room designs which I wouldn't normally do and my design style is growing from this app which I love!

What's something you've discovered in February?

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x
Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. I have been loving this foundation as well! It works so well for me and does look too cakey like some do. One thing I was obsessed with this February is How To Get Away With Murder, I finished all the seasons within week and I cannot wait for a new one. That show is freaking genius. :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never actually watched an episode of How To Get Away With Murder :O !!! I will one day hahah soon hopefully! Em xx

      Delete
  2. I love Katy Perry's new tune so much - it's so great, and has real meaning behind it! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass!! It's such an incredible song!!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx