Friday, 31 March 2017

Feels Like Summer - March Instagram Diary & Roundup

I think the summer we kind of missed out on is making an appearance and it's confusing me!  And then when you think we're truly started acting like autumn the weather crack out with beautiful warm sunshine!  It makes outfits difficult as it's one season in the morning then the complete opposite in the afternoon!

I love the warmer months but also autumn is my absolute favourite season - I love everything about it so kind of want to see the changing of leaves and start to crack out the cosy clothes!!

Although I would be so happy if it snows in winter and for me to actually be able to experience it!  It snowed two years back at my house but I was at uni.  And it snowed in town but my uni building was on the other side of town so we didn't get any snow :/


Life
March has really reinforced how important family is.  And also appreciating what we have, people, material things, just appreciating everything but it isn't going to be there forever.

From a young age I've always had this instilled in me to appreciate what I have and I think now that I'm older and able to understand more than what I did as a child, it's even more

This month my hair had some TLC and I got a bit of a chop!  I'd been wanting to do this for a while as my hair was getting quite long and a change was in order!  I am loving the new length and my goodness the little ponytail I get when I pull it back!  CUTE!  I don't think my hair has been this short since high school but I am loving this fresh hair feel!

I also want to give a shout out to my bestie Alannah.  Thank you for keeping me going this month and giving me the kick up the butt and nagging me to get on and do everything I need to be doing with my resume and all that fun stuff!  Even though she lives two flights away and in a slightly different time zone to me she still gives me encouragement and support to go and achieve my goals.  So a massive thank you to you Alannah and I can't wait to get back to Adelaide!!! xxx

Instagram
I genuinely never know what to write here.  I've gotten more into using Instagram Stories so if you're not following me and want to see what I post on there just head over to my account < @emmadaisy___ > !!

As you'll see below I posted a photo of me with my brand new hair and for the first time ever from posting a selfie I was thinking "oh man what if someone doesn't like it and comments?" and I was genuinely worried that I was going to negative comments over a haircut.  I found it odd and in the moments when I had these thoughts they passed and I was thinking nope I look great!  I don't know it was so weird. 


~ A hot autumn ~ Big brothers birthday ~ Cute frog after an emotional week ~
~ Cosy days ~ Trying to make my breakfast appealing ~ Just a sunflower ~
~ NEW HAIR ~ Succulent still going strong ~ Tea, 80 tunes and muddled weather ~

emmadaisy
Probably the coolest thing that's happened on emmadaisy has been the new look?  Do you like it?  I love it and am so happy with how it's all turned out!  Don't get me wrong, the old them was an iconic one for me because I never thought I'd be able to install a template on my own, let alone have it work but that template was such an important one for me.
And now I'm excited for this new look emmadaisy!  Same gal just behind a different facade!


Another month of 2017 done!  How

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. I love the new haircut! It really suits you - it's very chic, and cute. And the new look blog is great, too! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Aimee! I am loving it! Might go shorter next time I get it cut hahahah Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx