Tuesday, 14 March 2017

The Travel Tag

I was looking through some blogs and came across this post from Rhaea and decided to do the Travel Tag!  I wish I could pack up and fly away on a new adventure but sadly the bank account puts a stop to that!  So the Travel Tag is the next best thing!


You are leaving tomorrow to start a life in a new country, where do you go?  Without taking into considerations layovers, Poland!  100% Poland!  I've wanted to go there since I was in primary school, I have family there and it's always been at the top of my list of places to visit!  It's looks incredibly beautiful and I just want to see where some of my ancestors are from!

You can take someone for a weekend away to the place you had the best holiday, where would that be and who would you take with you?  Can I mention Poland again hahah I'd take my mum with me!  Oh but you can't go for a weekend unless you went by jet so......  Ok I have two places.  For a holiday seeing as it was technically a holiday, I'd travel somewhere in South Adelaide with my best friend Alannah!  Or I'd go up the lakes with my dad, always such good memories when we're up at the lakes!  Such a peaceful and beautiful part of the state!

You can get married wherever you want to, your budget is limitless, what is your choice?  I get this is a question where people probably want you to go crazy with an answer but mine is going to be the total opposite.  I want to get married under a tree.  Yep you heard right, a tree.  I've been an assistant photographer at a few weddings and my favourite ones have taken place in

During your travels, you bring home one animal as a pet, which one would you pick?  My mind immediately went to a dog.  but I honestly have no clue.  I wouldn't bring home an elephant or any animal that's native to it's country.  Like I wouldn't bring an elephant home because one think of the logistics of that hahahaha maybe a penguin because then it could still swim back to Antarctica?  Maybe a penguin!

You can go back in time and relive one family trip, which one?  My family never really went on holidays and I don't want to mention the lakes again haha  I don't know where exactly it took place but I remember walking along a beach somewhere and just the memories of that day!  I was little and running along the sand in gumboots (wellies) and kept getting stuck in the wet sand and not being able to catch up to my older brother!  Even though they're small memories, they're still ones which I really love!  So I'd go back to there, wherever it was and see how I go running along the beach in gumboots!


What is the first thing you would pack for a one year travel around the world?  I'd say a notebook.  I wanted to say a camera of some type, maybe a polaroid camera but then I'd want to stick them into a notebook so I'm going to stick with a notebook!  I like keeping plane tickets and just little flat-ish things from trips and I'd make a scrapbook of sorts where I could write, scribble, draw whatever is happening, so a notebook would be first on my packing list!

What would your fantasy 100th birthday destination be, and why?  I don't know where I'd be living when I'm 100 but I'd like to come back to Tasmania.  I'd probably pick Evandale, my family have always gone there on the weekends for either breakfast or to go to the markets and it's such a lovely little historic village filled with such wonderful memories :)

During your travel you can learn one sport to become a pro, what would that be?  I've always wanted to learn how to fence...  So fencing, where can I learn to do that?  I genuinely don't know which country you'd go to learn fencing.  I think you could do it nearly anywhere in the world and you'd find a great place to learn it so I think I've picked a pretty good sport!! 

Have I rambled on too much?  I never know whether I go into too much depth and ramble to much!  Either way I hoped you liked this travel related post!

If you want to answer the questions to this tag, go for it!!  I'm not tagging anyone, so you reading this and have a blog or just want to answer the questions, I would love to read your answers!  Don't forget to let me know when you have so I can see your response!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and lovely tag! Loved reading your answers. I would definitely encourage you to visit Poland, it's so beautiful and has a lot of history behind. Plus it's very close to my country, haha ;)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!! I can't wait to visit Poland one day! And I'll definitely pop over to Lithuania if I'm able!!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx