Wednesday, 12 April 2017

5 Instagram Accounts You Need To Follow

The last time I did one of these posts was way back in 2015, and in between then and now I've discovered many many more accounts to follow!

There are so many accounts which I love but I've got 5 accounts here today for you all!  Some you may already know and some might be brand new to you! 


@uncannyannieblog - Annie Nolan.  First time I discovered Annie was in 2016 on the enight of  the Brownlow Medal count (AFL thing) and she wore a suit to the event.  A suit.  In a night where the ladies are in dresses and the lads dressed in suits, Annie rocked a suit and boy did it cause a stir!  While so many were like me and going YASSSS and also now wanting to own a suit, many weren't having it which sucked!  She is someone online who I admire so much and I love reading her blog as well!  Her family is also gorgeous and her twin girls have a better wardrobe than me and I'm not sure how I feel about that.....

@greenmagazin - Green Magazine.  This is a magazine which I adore and will always pick up whenever there is a new one on the shelves.  Through studying design and one which had a strong emphasis on sustainability, I love publications like this.  Also the magazine itself doesn't feel like the usual glossy magazine so they textural element is a tick from me!  But I love having Green Magazine in my feed.  Keeps reminding me of why I want to have a career in the design field.



@zotheysay - Zo
@zotheysay - ZoĆ« Foster Blake.  An Australian gal who I LOVE!  Other half of Hamish Blake who is the other half of Hamish and Andy who are my favourite radio people....  But moving on!  She's a gal who is just on top of everything and while this is inspiring probably my favourite thing about her is how she captions her posts on Instagram.  Her humour is right up my street.  So all I'm going to say is go to her profile, and to start with click on any photo which includes her little boy Sonny and prepare yourself for some cuteness and also a classic caption!

@thenerdymeblog - Leta.  THIS GAL!  Leta is one of my favourite bloggers and I am so proud of how much she is achieving!  If for some reason you haven't heard of her before please (PLEASE) go and check out her blog!  Her Instagram is full of beautiful photos and I love seeing her pop up!  Leta is someone who I know (I say know, but you know, I know her online) and I wish I could one day meet her in person and let her know how much of an inspiration she's been for me.  So much love for this gal and every success she earns is very well deserved!



@jackharries - Jackson Harries.  I was scrolling through Instagram and double tapped on this architectural photo and didn't take any notice of who posted it.  Minute or so later, I still had that image in my mind so I went back and found it and was so happy with who posted it.  The one and only Jack/Jackson Harries.  I've been following him since the days of JacksGap days and of the many people I've come across online, he's one of my solid favourites.  If you, for whatever reason, don't know of him or his brother Finn, please go and check them out online!


If I was really cheeky I would list my own Instagram account here because I think it's pretty fab hahahah so ya know if you want to follow me I'm over at @emmadaisy___ ;)


Anyone you adore on Instagram and think I should know about? Let me know!!


Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. YOU, BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING! I did not expect to appear on this list. Thank you so much for including me and it makes me so happy to hear words like this. Lovely to see when your work doesn't go unnoticed and that people actually enjoy reading your rambles, haha. Also, I need to follow other accounts! They look so lovely :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Leta!! You are most welcome! Glad you liked the little surprise hahah :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx