Monday, 1 May 2017

Autumn Is Here - April Instagram & Monthly Roundup

You know that Christmas tune - it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...?  Just imagine me singing that but going - it's beginning to look a lot like autumn!

My favourite season is well and truly here!  And I am so happy about it!


Life
Ah remember when in this section I'd ramble on about university?  Well I miss university.  I miss the structure that university brought.  Hopefully I'll have a job soon so I'll once again have some more structure and a sense of purpose!!

Job hunt is still happening.  And it's one thing that I have found to be quite difficult.  I've been applying for jobs online as well as walking around handing out my resume and it's one of the most mixed emotion full experience I've had to go through.  You dress in a presentable way and feel confident and have your resume in your bag and then you have to walk in and the fun begins.  You know that the people there know what you are going to ask.  And the look you get, man sometimes I want to crumble up and disappear into the floor.

I am happy that I'm actively seeking out a job.  Staying home all the time is not fun.  That wore of pretty quickly and there is only so much you can do before its like get me out of here!!!

I have other options I can pursue if a job doesn't happen.  Further study..  Honors or a masters degree in interior design or take a whole new direction and look into studying music or teaching.  I've got options so I do feel good about that.

What else happened in April?  Probably the biggest event to happen in April was the music championships I recently competed in!  In the A-Grade section, we came third and I am so proud of everyone who competed.  We were up against professional musicians and to get through it all in one piece was incredible!  It was amazing to hang out with my music friends againThree girls in our little noot noot squad moved city so we haven't seen each other on a weekly basis :( that weekend however, everyone was back up in the north of the state and it was sosososo good to be able to see Amity and Claire!!  I was meant to start tuning the clarinet section and giving them a pre-performance pep talk but I spotted Claire so bolted in her direction hahahah 

Instagram
And like usual I never know what to write here.  I never know whether I should "take Instagram seriously"...  I say it like that as I don't know whether I should be reading up on techniques for growing your following or of what is the optimal time to post.  I just feel like it would take the joy out of it.....  I don't know, I'll have to think about it!


~ Sunflower love ~ Summer still holding on ~ Cute lunch and hot chocolate date with mum ~
~ Gloomy day but with great eyebrows ~ Beautiful cloudscape ~ Tasty Easter cupcakes ~
~ #Coachella aka music championships ~ Adelaide beach memories ~Autumn morning ~
~ Prettiest time of the year ~ Send all the help ~ Ready for a new week ~

emmadaisy
I still adore how my blog looks.  And I'm also incredibly proud of myself for keeping up with the schedule that I currently have.  While I'm still able to do it, you'll be having a post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5pm (my time)!

What did you love on emmadaisy this month?  Anything you'd like to see?

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your further job hunt. It can be hard, I know it :) Also, I am loving your Instagram feed at the moment, looks very lovely. x

    - Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I applied for two recently where I kind of think I have a chance with so I'm hoping (desperately hoping) I hear something back from either of them!! And thank you :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the job hunt - it's quite a demoralising experience, from what I recall! Thankfully, I've been employed for over a year now and love it. I'm sure you will find something soon, and if you don't at least you have other options open to you! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I get a good response from two of the jobs I've applied because being unemployed ain't fun!!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx