Monday, 3 April 2017

Monday Thoughts On Blogging

For the last two weeks I have been pretty chuffed with myself and this blog.

Consistency hasn't been a strong point for me and this blog ever since I started and I never want to make promises on when I'll upload a post because I'm always about quality over quantity.


But for the last two weeks I had 3 posts out a week.  One on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5pm!  I even got too excited with one post and accidentally clicked publish way too early!  But for myself personally, I was chuffed that I'd stuck to that publishing time and I was also proud of the content that was being uploaded.

Somedays I feel that as I'm not at university and at the moment don't have a job that I should have all the time in the world to create content for emmadaisy but sadly that doesn't happen :(  like I said above, quality over quantity and I only want to publish posts that I'm happy with.

Pre-planning blog posts is something I want to and am currently working on.

Granted today as I'm typing away it's nearly 2:30 in the afternoon on Monday and I don't have any fully completed posts so ya know...  But planning with my blog is something I want to work on.

Getting a calender for blogging might be helpful for me so I'm able to see where I'm planning everything out!  Something I'll definitely look at!

Like everyone who has a blog, we all have our own mind which is filled with thoughts, ideas, opinions, stories which we can share and I have so much I would love to share with you all.

Do you have any tips and advice for blog planning?  How you go about and whatever tools you find useful?  I'd love to know, would really help!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. I have a blogging notebook and a blogging diary. I have a HUGE list of ideas for blog posts in my notebook, plus what monthly posts I'm currently running, reviews/spon posts to go live, a tracker for my blogging stats and more. Whenever I'm feeling uninspired with content ideas, I flick through my list. I plan ahead at least a week in advance in my diary and note down what blog post I'm going to do on what day; as I post Mon, Weds, Fri, Sun I always make sure I have content planned for those four days. And then I schedule them. You've got to find what works for you though, because I think it's a very personal thing and if my way of doing it doesn't work for you you'll feel like you've forced it and it won't work! Good luck :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you SO Aimee!! I wrote down a whole heap of ideas for blog posts at the start of the year so I think I'll find them and grab a notebook and transfer it all there! Somehow I only just found google calendar so I'm seeing how I go with that! Thank you for your help though :) :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx