Monday, 10 April 2017

Sign Of The Times & More - Music On Repeat: 7

It sure has been a been a while since I've written about the music I've been loving!  I am just loving some of the music that's out right now and still can't get enough of tunes from back in the day!


Sign Of The Times, Harry Styles.  You all know I love One Direction and I was more than keen to hear music from this guy!  And yes I know the song has only been out a couple of days but sue me, I love it and it's one I will be turning to for a very long time!  One of my friends and I were listening to multiple radio stations on Friday afternoon waiting for this to be played and it was definitely interesting listen to two radio stations at once.  BBC ended up playing it first so I ditched the Australian station I was listening too hehehhehe  but can we just appreciate this song?  I have missed his voice and the song has such a classic sound.  Think back to the 60s or 70s.  I am just so happy for him and can't wait to hear more from Harry in the future!!  And Sign Of The Times nearly goes for 6 minutes!  Claps to you Harry Styles.

How Far I'll Go, Alessia Cara.  Please don't click away when I tell you that I haven't seen Moana!  Sorry!!  I never got the chance to go to the movies to see it so I'm going to be getting the DVD as soon as possible!  I have however heard How Far I'll Go and the original in the movie OMG, Auli'i Cravalho has an incredible voice!  But I do also love this version by Alessia Cara!  It's one of those songs where I pretend I'm singing and I always love to acknowledge the key change because I got goosebumps the first time I was listening to the tune haha really good song and I will get to watching the actual movie hahah


Something Just Like This, The Chainsmokers, Coldplay.  I adore Coldplay and although I haven't really listened to all that much from The Chainsmokers apart from their hit songs, I was keen to hear how they would sound together!  And I was happily surprised!  It's such an easy going song to listen too and I adore Chris Martins voice so what more could you want?!

Spotify Decades Playlists.  Does anyone else ever wish they could experience life in another decade?  Because this is me!  These playlists are right up my street!  I have a bit of a soft spot for their 80s playlist and whenever I want to get up and move and pretend that I can dance to Footloose this is the playlist I'll always choose!  When I was in Adelaide, Alannah and myself had a bit of a sing session to the All Out 00s playlist and dayuuuuum Backstreet Boys I Want It That Way is such a tuuuuuune!


So anyone else been giving these songs a listen?  Anything song you think I should hear?  Let me know!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. I really didnt think I was going to love Harry Styles song, but I do! I had it on repeat all friday ahah. I've really been loving The Gorillaz new song as well, it really grows on you after a couple of listens! Going to stick on the 1980s Spotify playlist now!!!
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't listened to The Gorillaz in a few years! Will have to check out their new song, use to love their stuff! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx