Wednesday, 19 April 2017

The Blogger Tag

I've seen this floating around all over the place and seeing as we are nearing my blogs birthday I thought why not?

You all would know I love to read and also answer tag posts so I was more than happy to do this one!


When did you start blogging?  I started blogging on the 21st of April 2014 and my blog is about to turn 3 years old!!!

What encouraged you to start?  I had wanted to start for a while and one night just went for it and the rest is history hahaha a university tutor had mentioned that we should use social media for our careers and engage with it and my mind thought how blogging and design could work hand in hand and that's when I seriously started to think about it and look into the blogging world more

What was the first blog you ever actively followed?  I had been following a few blogs before I started my own.  So Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Tanya Burr, Lily Melrose to name some but looking at the reading list I have on blogger there are a few who I want to mention.  Dear You, Love Em and lemontierres.  I can't remember how I found these two blogs but they were two whose content I adored and I love seeing their posts pop up on my Instagram feed!

What has been your biggest revelation since beginning blogging?  Blogging has been an eye opener in many ways.  You see the kindness of people and how supportive the community can be but then you also see the flip side of this.  And this is so sad to see :( just support each other, and show kindness!  It's doesn't cost anything!

What do you find toughest about blogging?  For me it's consistency!  Hands down hahaha I have been terrible at sticking to any sort of schedule and end of March/April has been a time where I've put a lot of effort into consistency with publishing posts.  And also sometimes producing content.  Finding inspiration can be incredibly difficult so that can be tough when you get writers block!  But in saying this, I am so proud of my blog at the moment!  I've kept to a publishing schedule for coming up to a month now and I've taken on advice given to me, which had helped me hugely!


What is your favourite thing to blog about?  I feel this is where I should start talking about my niche but I don't think I have one.  I blog about so many things.  Lifestyle | Thoughts | A Personal Blog.  That's what is in my blog header and I really just blog about my life.  I love having a serious chat in posts on topics which are close to my heart but I also love being sarcastic in my blog posts!  In January I uploaded a post called, My 6 Completely Realistic & Achievable Goals For 2017 and I had so much fun writing this and then seeing your response!  Probably one of my favourite posts I've done this year and also throughout my blogging years!

What are your blogging ambitions for 2017?  Just to keep chugging along and creating content that I am proud of.  I don't want to say that I want to get this amount of posts out or this amount of views or this many followers because that isn't me.  I've never been concerned with numbers and I feel like anytime you hit a milestone with followers it just ticks back down!!  So I just want to keep producing content which I love, you guys love and just be proud of whatever I'm doing.  :)

Do you have a plan for your blog?  Nope!  This blog has been a hobby for me and I don't know what the future has in store for it.  Whatever happens, happens!

I can't believe emmadaisy is about to turn 3 in a couple of day!!  So exciting!  Might throw a party for my blog hahaha I found a page of brainstorming I did when I was in the process of starting my blog, brought back so many memories!

Question for you all....  When (if you can remember) did you stumble upon my blog?  Would be interesting to know!  :)

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx