Wednesday, 17 May 2017

My Favourite Baking Posts | World Baking Day

On Snapchat this morning, I saw they had a filter (?) probably not a filter but one of those frames (I really don't know what is was) that goes around your photo (you probably know what I mean, you swipe and get the time and then weather eg!) and one for World Baking Day came up!

I do love a bit of baking and recently being in the kitchen is something which I find really enjoyable and relaxing.  Following the recipe and sometimes making things up myself, I love seeing the end result!  Doesn't matter whether it was a pass of a fail because I'll be able to learn how I'm able to improve, what to do and what not to do!!  I haven't had a huge disaster yet (touch wood) so I've always had something to eat after a spot of baking!

In honor of it being World Baking Day, I wanted to share with you all the baking posts I've published here on emmadaisy.  You may have seen them before or you could have missed them or never even laid your eyes on them, so either way you're in luck hahahah

Banana Weet-Bix Chop-Chip Muffins!!  These were really simple to make and were a hit with the family as well which was a nice bonus! 

ANZAC Biscuits.  A classic biscuit, I love making these when it’s ANZAC Day (and any other time of the year) and they’re easy to make and do taste quite nice! 


Chocolate Crackle Slice.  Throwback to when I attempted to do blogmas!  If you love chocolate you will LOVE this!  Very chocolatey, I mean VERY chocolatey!! 

Chocolate Banana Muffins.  These ones, I’ve made a quite often since and they’re a strong favourite!  Chocolate and banana is a winning combination!!
 

Banana Pancakes For Breakfast!  My brother finds it weird how I love recipes which use banana all the time…  I think there a theme haha these are my go-to pancakes for breakfast when I want to give myself a little bit of a treat!  Love them!!
 

Baking Christmas Cookies For My Family!!  One of my favourite baking posts essentially for the sentimental reasons behind it!  Even though the element of surprise behind these delicious baked goods didn’t turn out how I planned they still went down a treat and I think my learners attempt at decorating looked pretty cute haha
Good Friday + Easter Cupcakes!  Who remembers these delicious cupcakes?  Could seriously enter into Masterchef with these heheh

And there we have the few baking posts I've done!  I thought there were more so I think that means I'm going to have to do a bit more baking and share it with you all!!  Although knowing me I've forgotten about some or missed some!

I love that is is World Baking Day.  Been looking at what other people have baked and I have new recipes I want to try out!  And the amount of cookie dough recipes I’ve seen….   Ohhhhh could do with some right now hahahah


Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. All these look so delicious, that chocolate crackle slice is screaming my name, it looks so good! :) We love being in the kitchen too and have been making time for more cooking and baking. We will definitely have to give one of these a try! :)
    Lucy xx

    www.theblossomtwins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That slice was very delicious!! Hope when you get to bake these you'll love them :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx