Monday, 26 June 2017

7 Life Lessons From Harry Potter

Not going to lie, I am a Harry Potter girl.  Growing up, Harry Potter was a huge part of my life and it’s something I’ll love forever.  And it doesn’t matter how many people tell me I should be out of my ‘Harry Potter phase’, ain’t going to happen anytime soon sorry!

So I have 7 life lessons from Harry Potter.  As it happens, the number 7 is a pretty significant number in the wizarding world so that's convenient ;)


Looks can be deceiving.  Fang - huge dog that wouldn’t hurt a fly.

Teamwork is vital.  Let’s be a little bit honest here….  Could Harry have done everything if it wasn’t for his friends and those around him as well in some circumstances?  Teamwork can make or break a situation and when it goes well, it’s amazing and you can get so much achieved!

Bravery comes in different forms.  Let me just say Neville Longbottom!  Who would have thought he would have stood up to his friends at the end of the first year?  Not me, that’s for sure.



Money can’t buy you happiness.  All I am going to say here are the beautiful Weasley family compared to the Malfoys.  One family has all the money in the world and the other doesn't and which household is filled with love and happiness and everything that makes your heart warm?  Not the Malfoys that is for sure!

Fame isn’t everything.  Classic line and oh so true.  I don’t know what I’d think if I was famous.  In this day and age, I am very glad of the quiet life I have!  Sure there are positive aspects to it but then get ready for the lists of negatives!

Pay attention in class.
  In a school such as Hogwarts, I reckon the line between paying attention and not would be a very thin one.  Imagine the health and safety of the accidents if you didn’t listen to instructions in a Potions class….   EEK!

Speak clearly.  Remember that one time when Harry was meant to go to Diagon Alley but absolutely fumbled on his wording and ended up in the shady part of town?  Pronunciation is key!

There are so many more lessons from the Harry Potter world but I would literally be writing an essay!  If you have any others, comment them down below!  I’d love to hear what you discovered!

Also who loves my Slytherin Philosopher’s Stone book!??!!?!  I LOVE IT!  Yes, I am in Slytherin and I am proud of it!  Not everyone there is a baddie…!  Did any of you pick up one of these?  What house are you in?
 

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. Yay, we love these lessons Em. We had to laugh when you spoke of Harry fumbling his words when trying to get to Diagon Alley. One day when we were watching that bit, we fell about it fits of giggles and literally could not stop for at least half and hour. We were crying from laughing so hard. It just tickled us that day! :p Love the lesson of friendship and the love that The Weasley's household was always filled with! :) xx

    www.theblossomtwins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember the first time I watched it I was like HARRY THAT IS NOT IT!!! hahahah such a funny little moment from the film, well not that funny for Harry but for us yes hahah Em xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh I love Harry Potter, too! So much a part of my life, and it was my granddad who bought me every single book, and watched the films with me. So it's an important book to me, for sentimental reasons too! Great lessons - I'd not thought of many of these, but they're so true! Especially the one about money not buying happiness. I'm a Hufflepuff, by the way :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is so sweet and beautiful! My mum would read the books to my brother and myself initially, I love when she'd give all the characters different voices :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx