Wednesday, 12 July 2017

5 Powerful Quotes For The Rest Of The Week

Like so many other people, I am a lover of quotes.  Short ones, long ones, doesn't matter!  I love them!  Quotes can be ticked off as such underrated strings of words that are just cheesy but the impact that they can have on people isn't one to be pushed aside.

I've picked 5 of my current favourite powerful quotes to share!  I also have a Pinterest Board, Words and co. which is full (and I mean full) of inspiring words :)


Words can and do have so much impact.  We should always be spreading posivity and happiness in the world!  Remember, it doesn't cost anything to be kind :)

I found these on Pinterest, you're always going to find some good words over on that beautiful place!

Also I am loving the fluff of my cushion I got from Adairs, it's working very well in my bedroom seeing as we're in the colder seasons!!

Do you have a favourite quote?  Let me know so we can share the inspiring word love!!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx 

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these, I needed them this week!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) the beautiful power of a simple quite is so amazing :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx