Monday, 17 July 2017

My Mini Blog Break & Spider-Man

Hello you lovely lot!

You probably saw that there wasn't a post up on Friday last week..  I'm an avid believer of if something isn't working to just step away from it and resume at a later time.  And that is why emmadaisy was a little less quiet.  You can't force blog posts to happen, well I can't because they never turn out great and when that happens you've just got to accept it and just get on with something else!


So I had a few days away from my blog and other blogging platforms and really I found it quite refreshing.  I remember when the power was out a while ago and it was like a social media detox for me and felt so great afterwards.  No drama, no competition, no negativity, it's great!  And I think being away from my blog did me a load of good!

Granted it's now Monday afternoon and less than an hour until this technically should go live on my blog so I hope this doesn't turn into an esay!

My weekend was one of my favourites that I've had in a long time.

I saw Spider-Man Homecoming on Sunday and heck it is one of my top favourite Marvel movies.  I don't know where exactly I would place it but oh it was so good!  Tom Holland is incredible as Spider-Man and I left the cinema (in my Captain America jumper) just wanting to watch the movie over and over again.

The soundtrack was insanely awesome.  So props to those people behind that because I was a huge fan.  And everyone in the movie was awesome!  Ned, oh my heart has a special place there was Ned.  Everyone needs a friend like Ned.


One thing I really enjoyed about the movie was the scale of it.  Other Marvel films have been intense.  Going into other dimensions, worlds, all over the place.  And this one was just scaled down so much compared to the other and I found it a lot more realistic and relatable.  Sure I am still sadly not in the Avengers and no aliens are trying to attack Tasmania (or are they...?) but it was a movie where I was like hey I could fit in here.  Helps that I'm the 24 year old who doesn't look her age and people still think she's a teen!

I'm still hopeful that my wish for the New Year of me becoming an Avenger will come true so only time will tell!

And Caps little scenes.  Can we just appreciate those for a minute?!

The weekend was just a relaxing one.  Sunday morning (this post clearly isn't in chronological order...) I went out to breakfast with the fam and got my usual half serve of the vegetarian breakfast!  I'm going to be trialing being a vegetarian for a week or so and seeing how I go with it.  I don't eat all that much meat as it is and really don't enjoy eating it so I'm looking forward to this little experiment!


I had a MasterChef marathon with mum as well!  We're sosososososo far behind it's not funny!  On tv now it's finals week and we're weeks behind so I don't know what is going to happen hahah  I love this years contestants.  They cook some amazing food and they also seem like such a lovely bunch.  I want to be friends with some of them and last night mum said she wouldn't mind if I dated one of them and I laughed but wouldn't say no if it happened hahahah

And The Good Karma Hospital!!  Does anyone watch that program?  I am obsessed!  Didn't know what I'd think of it but it's easily one of my favourite tv programs!

And now we are at Monday and it's been a bit of a gloomy day but I am a lover of the colder seasons because you can cosy up!  I'm now a pro at lighting the fire at home which my family loves because they'll come home and the house is cosy warm!  I don't like when it spits at me, I must say.  That is a bit rude if you ask me!!

I hope you've all had an awesome weekend wherever you are?  What did you get up to?  :)

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx 

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree that if you are not feeling it you need to take a break! Glad you've come back feeling loads better! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you just can't force things haha I"m glad I had the break :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx